SALON COVID POLICIES
• No Employees or Clients will be permitted inside the salon at any time if they have any COVID or Flu like symptoms (including but not limited
to fever and/or cough).
• We will be seeing clients by pre-scheduled appointments only.
• Check or credit card only for product sales.
• When you arrive to the salon they need to call the salon 651-429-9909 from their vehicle to check-in. Your stylist will text you when ready
for you, and will greet you at the door.
• Upon arrival, clients MUST BE WEARING A MASK and have one on throughout the entire time at the salon. If you do not have a mask or
forget to bring one,you can purchase one from MIXX before your service.
• Prior to entering the salon, temperatures will be taken using a no-touch digital thermometer. Clients who have a fever of 100+ degrees upon
arrival or are experiencing any covid symptoms will not receive your service and will be rescheduled to another date.
• No employees or clients will be permitted on the premises if they have any COVID-19 symptoms,
• The number of clients on premises will be limited to 25% of normal capacity per Governor Walz's order.
• Clean/sanitized capes and smocks will be provided for each guest for every appointment
• Doors and exits will be sanitized.
• Stations will be at least six feet apart.
Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. We ask that if you are experiencing ANY flu like symptoms within 48 hours of your upcoming appointment - you promptly reschedule your appointment. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!